Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Sick Day


So I'm going much slower than I thought. The reason being is that I'm sick. Out of the blue, I got a fever. Maybe it was something I ate yesterday..... Actually I'm pretty sure it was since I threw up earlier this morning. When I was done, I felt so much better because my stomach was hurting when I went to sleep. As the day progressed, I felt like crap. I'm feeling much better than earlier today, but I'm starting to get chills again. One moment, I'm cold so I throw a blanket on and the next I'm scorching. I really hate getting sick in the summer, but I always get sick some point in the season. It stops me from eating, my head throbs so bad whenever I walk, I get chills, I'm hot, and my lips start to get dry.


On the plus side, I was able to buy a kana book and a Japanese's beginner's book at Barnes & Nobles a couple of days ago. Today, a relative of mine, found an old Japanese woman selling her Japanese teaching materials for a cheap price and he got so many books for me! I haven't counted how many I have, but I know I have over 10! I got a kanji book, which is fantastic, because I was going to get one at Barnes & Nobles, but I already had gotten my other ones and decided to get that one later. The books are a bit old, seeing as she was teaching her daughters

I also got a lot of Japanese chapter books, so that will be fun to read once I get more knowledge of kanji. Speaking of kanji, I haven't even started my katakana yet! Well, I started on the first set. I'll try to continue learning them all tomorrow, if I feel any better. All I've been doing today is watching Korean stuff. Haha! I watched the Korean movie Mother with Kim Hye-ja (Goong) and Won Bin. That movie was okay and I liked it, but I felt it moved at a very slow paced.

I also have been watching Baker King, Kim Tak Gu. I'm on the 13th episode! I have to say, I didn't think I'd be so engrossed into the series since I lost interest at episode 8. The overacting is funny and it keeps me entertained. I actually don't like a lot of the characters, and there's a couple on my dislike list. Seo In Sook is at the top of it, she even surpassed In Hee from Personal Preference. She frustrates me so much, I hope she dies in the end because she definitely deserves it. As well as her servant, Manager Han. I get so pissed off at this drama! I yell at my screen and shout profanities like a mad woman!

MOVING ON TO EPISODE 14!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment